Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I thought it was time that I tried to get to grips with calling multiple instances of a function via a settings table. I tried it out with something simple at first, and paying close attention to the ring meters script by londonali1010 as a reference here is the end result:



A script that generates indicator bars. While not groundbreaking I thought it might add to the tools of the conky maker :)

They are fully configurable and you can change:
  • which output to display
  • background color and alpha
  • indicator color and alpha
  • border color and alpha
  • size
  • position
  • rotation
via a settings table

Go here for the code. I shall probably be making some modifications in the future.
I shall also post an annotated copy of the lua script and do my best to explain how the whole thing works

No comments:

Post a Comment